Founded in the name of TRANSPORT AND INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT INVESTMENT CORPORATION (TRACODI) - A State-owned Enterprise under management of the Ministry of Transportation and Post, established in accordance to Decision No. 1988/QD/TCCB-LD on October 30th, 1990.
- State Securities Commission of Vietnam has issued Decision No. 1172/UBCK-GSĐC approved TRANSPORT AND INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY (TRACODI - TCD) to become a public company.
- TRACODI officially listed on Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE) on May 26, 2017.
- TRACODI increased its Chartered Capital to 324.85 billion VND, officially carrying out the necessary procedures for the conversion, registration of becoming a public company, depository and listing of shares at the State Securities Commission (SSC), Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD) and Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HSX) respectively.
- TRACODI successfully organized the Extraordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting to elect alternative members to the Board of Directors, Board of Supervisors, and to replace the Legal Representative. The Company has officially operated as a Joint Stock Company with 100% private capital since April 24th, 2015.
- Officially converted from Transport and Industry Development Investment Company Limited (TRACODI Co., Ltd.) into TRANSPORT AND INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY (TRACODI) with the majority of shares held by the State. TRACODI’s total Charter Capital was 78,5 billion VND, in which the State Capital Investment Corporation (SCIC) held 68,01%; the Company’s staff held 1,29%; and other shareholders held 30,70%, respectively.
- Switched from State-owed Enterprise model to One Member Company Limited, renamed as TRANSPORT AND INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT INVESTMENT ONE MEMBER COMPANY LIMITED (TRACODI Co., Ltd.) in accordance with Decision No. 1131/QĐ-UBND of the People’s Committee of Long an Province.
- TRACODI’s status quo was transferred to management under the People's Committee of Long an Province according to Decision No 611 / TTg- CN of the Prime Minister.
- TRACODI’s status quo was transferred to management under Civil Engineering Construction Corporation No. 6 (CIENCO 6) according to Decision No. 2767/QĐ/TCCB-LD by the Ministry of Transport, with its business activities addressed in Decision - No.90/QD-TTg of the Prime Minister on March 7th, 1994 (model of Corporation 90).
- Re-established under the model of State-owned Enterprise and renamed TRANSPORT INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (TRACODI) which under the management of the Ministry of Transport according to Decision No. 1190 / QĐ / TCCB-LĐ.
- Founded in the name of TRANSPORT INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (TRACODI) under the Decision No. 1988/QD/TCCB-LĐ - State-owned Enterprise under management of the Ministry of Transport and Post, with headquarter located at 55A Pasteur, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.